Flintholm was first mentioned in the year 1505. The first noble family to own Flintholm was the Bryske’s. The family Lange, which owned Flintholm from 1768 to 1902, particularly put their marks on the property.
The neoclassical main building was thus built by Frederik Lange in 1842-44 after a fire in 1840. The agricultural buildings of the manor were built in 1720 and 1886, respectively.
The courtyard appears more open today, after a fire in the barn and portal in 2016.
Flintholm is a privately held manor with farming, forestry, christmas trees and hunting activities. The agricultural activities are leased out. The old adjacent breeding buildings is today office facilities for the private company
The main house of the manor is a listed estate and heritage protected.